Saturday, November 13, 2010

the first post of many!

Hello!

Well, this is my first ever post and I don't really know what I'm quite doing! But I'm sure I will catch on quickly and there will be many more to come!

I have decided to create this blog as it is an opportunity to showcase iley - a boutique online store I have recently created - and a place where I can share many pcitures of fabulous homes, interiors and fashion, which inspire me and, will hopefully inspire you too.

Firstly, it's probably a good idea if I explain a little about iley....

iley was finally created in October 2010 after a year of building a website, sourcing products and establishing many networks. iley sells unique, quality and one-off homeware pieces and personal accessories. All products are sourced from around the world, including the US, Europe, India and locally in Australia (I am based in Melbourne).

There are so many mass-produced items available and I believe it is so lovely to have something for your home and for yourself that is a little unique and holds a story behind it. I particularly love where a piece has helped the disadvantaged (as that of the Dirk Blanket and Kantha Throws sold through iley).

I will be constantly updating my website and posting new products.

Feel free to contact me - I would love to hear from you and receive your feedback.

Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment