Friday, January 21, 2011

suzani craze

I know suzani textiles have been popular for a while now, but I still can't get enough of them. Beautifully created with amazing colours, suzani throws look fantastic on any wall, floor or bed.

A couple of months ago I came across L'Aviva Home, who sell stunning textiles (including suzani textiles), objects and dowry's. It's definitely well worth checking out their website.

Another great store is Material Recovery, from Etsy. Material Recovery perfectly pair antique textiles from Central and East Asia with vintage and antique furniture to create unique and stunning pieces to fill one's home. (I have my eye on a few of their lamp shades!!)

Anyway, enjoy looking at the pictures and browsing the websites. You will definitely add a couple of pieces to your "to buy one day" list!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment