Friday, September 9, 2011

happy friday

happy Friday! It's miserable outside today - I think they are forecasting hail - what happened to our beautiful spring weather we were experiencing earlier this week!? Typical Melbourne weather!

I came across a gorgeous house via Habitus Living which is based in Singapore.

Spilling over two floors, the 526 square metre home finished in 2010 appears to float on the freshwater pond that surrounds it. Built to accommodate the tropical climate and the family’s desire for joint outdoor zones, the L-shape structure is pushed as far back as possible on the 1124 square metre block to create the illusion of space.

I love the wide, open spaces, the large windows, the crisp, white walls, the pool.....everthing! If I ever live in a toprical environment and have bundles of money, this is exactly what I would love to live in.

Have a fabulous weekend!






No comments:

Post a Comment